Who we are
Shenzhen EJEAS Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2005. As early as 2007, EJEAS paid great attention to offering safe and instant Bluetooth communication products for the broad motorcycle friends.
Our website address is:
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions create a contract between you and EJEAS (the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully.
By submitting your application and by your use of the Service, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. EJEAS may terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement, for conduct that EJEAS believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Service is harmful to any other party.EJEAS may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice.
Use of Information
If you submit or we collect your information through the Website and/or App and/or Services, then we may, in addition to the uses described above, use such information in the following ways, via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, etc.:
- We will use your information to provide and improve our Website, App, Products and Services, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with our Products and Services and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, to send you updates or news regarding our Products and Services, to respond to a “Contact Us”, administrative request (for example, to change your password) or other request, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Services that you are authorized to access.
You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Products or Services-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Website or Services.
- We may use information and/or payment information to charge you or collect payment for Products and Services you have ordered or to provide you with a price quote for a Product or Service.
- We may send emails or provide other information to you while you are on the Website.
- We store the data in order to create, maintain and develop our customer relations, to market our products and services and to gain a better understanding about the needs of our present and potential customers and business partners.
- The App is used for the operation and configuration of the Product (your EJEAS device).
- When providing us with your personal information, we may add you as a contact to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. If you do not agree, you may remove us from your social network accounts at any time.
You can control the information that you make public. For instance, although you enter your personal information when joining, for the purpose of posting or responding to information, you are free to use a handle that does not identify you to the public. Remember, any information (including personal information) that you disclose in public areas of our website, such as forums, message boards, and news groups becomes public information that others may collect, distribute and use. Please exercise caution.
At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose personal information. If you choose not to provide mandatory information, you may still visit parts of the Website but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and Services that involve our interaction with you.
We take security very seriously and follow generally accepted industry standards and applicable rules, to protect the personal information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality and users of the Website use the Website and App at their own risk.
Commitment and Communication
Thank you for your time and cooperation.
Your EJEAS Team
Last updated: April 2021